Thursday, March 27, 2008

NEW TAPE OUT: "CHASER"





New tape out now. M AX NOI MACH "Chaser"
2 sides, 20 minutes total. Top picture is the cover, 2 color silk-screen. The bottom photo is the insert with the track listing. No poetry this week. But staying true to the Monday/Thursday posts I posted this. But not only did I post this, this tape has two of the previously posted poems on it: "THE DARKSIDE" and "THE BIG BABY NEVER GETS FUCKED". If you want a copy feel free to comment here or email me. billy_newman@hotmail.com The tape is $5. I also have other stuff available. I promise that next week will be back to normal. Cell-Phone Photography on Monday & American Poetry on Thursday. Thanks.

1 comment:

TeenageWhoreTapes said...

i would like to buy one of these tapes if they are still available.
aidsvirgin@yahoo.com