Monday, September 8, 2008

CELL PHONE SET #16









This is Cell Phone Photography set number 16. I am finally back & believe me, I have a lot to offer. Not only in terms of Cell Phone Photography & American Poetry, but in a few other ways as well. I was working non-stop about 20 hours a day for three weeks and then I went away for a week. Most of the time I was far away from my cell phone photography catalogue and far away from my poetry journal. I apologize. The summer is over now and I promise to be back on schedule. Every Monday check back here for the best in both of these 2 categories.
The top photo is of Sonny Forriest Jr. He only has one leg and rides around downtown Philadelphia on a scooter playing original karaoke music in the soul genre. I came across him at Broad & Sansom, just as I snapped my shot, he handed me a hand-out. It led me to his "myspace". You can find it here: Sonny Forriest Jr.
The middle photo is a factory located on Gray's Ferry Ave in South Philadelphia, just before you cross the bridge into Western Philly.
The bottom photo is of a trash man with a sweet haircut.

1 comment:

Shawn Kornhauser said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPo2Gv-fSDs