Monday, November 10, 2008

CELL PHONE SET #20









My twentieth cell phone set. As of right now, I have more photo's than I know what to do with. And I like them all. These three were all taken with my new cell phone. I think this a great set and I also think that of the next few that are going to come out.
The top photo was taken in Baltimore. It is a stone pile/shrine with a wooden cross on the top. At the bottom of the pile is a little locked door. A small pond sits behind. Believe it or not, it is not in the woods. It is actually tucked away and hidden on a small inner-city alley. It is the hottest meeting spot for all the junkies on the West Side of Baltimore. Supposedly there is Datura growing there. Datura is something when ingested causes INTENSE, complete delirium and hallucination. 
The middle photo was taken on Oregon Avenue. I drove by this guy, "Banjo Bobby", who was playing his banjo for people driving by. No amplification. He was in the bike lane. I pulled over and took this picture. He wasn't even asking for money or anything, just playing for the love of the game.
If you don't know this, funeral homes are the nicest and most well-kept buildings in North Philly. They are also the most ornate and architecturally pleasing. They have the best and most unique style out of all the row-houses. This photo is of one of them. The chapel is the side entrance. I've been scoping more funeral homes, so you will probably be seeing a lot more of them right here on later posts.

1 comment:

mj frost said...

the new cellphone catches nice colors. that red and green of the chapel. i look forward to the future of this phone.