Monday, February 25, 2008

CELL PHONE SET #3









This is my 3rd set of cell-phone photography. No one is really checking this that often. Maybe 1 person every 2 to 3 weeks. That's okay, I too have a hard time navigating away from gmail or myspace or youtube or xhamster. No joke, I have a hard time navigating my real-self away from McDonalds, the bar, work or the toilet.
So on that note: The top photo is my mother on her last birthday. I met her for breakfast early one morning while on tour with "Attitude Problem". You have to admit: She does look SO beautiful.
The middle photo is Big Daddy Kane live in Philadelphia. I have to say, many celebrities/bosses/reptilian's happen to be very short. The same goes for supreme rap stars. He put on a really good show, the light of god shined down upon him as he entered the stage. I happened to catch him catching it & the actual light.
The bottom photo is Wearkarm, Mikowitz Armstein. This was at a barrel fire just before he caught himself on fire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i check it out robbie-rob!