Monday, February 11, 2008

CELL PHONE SET #1











This is the first set of cell-phone photographs. In the top photo, is a man I met around 20th & Sedgley, he lives in an old warehouse in one of Philly's gnarliest neighborhoods. He's probably the only white guy for miles. Not only does he hand-recycle old batteries by pouring the old battery acid into a big vat and then refilling them with new battery acid, he also claims that he has possession of all the water-gate files in his 10,000+ square foot warehouse. I once saw him come out of nowhere, dressed in army fatigues, chase two young kids off his property while shooting paint-balls at them and then roll for cover.
The second photo is two of my friends. I took the bottom photograph outside of the "Link". It was very early morning. I got paid to wait in this parking lot and "park" these big semi's neatly in a row. It's about 5:30 a.m. in the photograph and I took it from a lawn chair that I was half falling asleep in while waiting for more to arrive.

No comments: