Monday, April 7, 2008

CELL PHONE SET #7









Cell Phone Set #7.
The top photo I took from the bank of the Delaware River, about 2 blocks from my present residence. While sitting on a rock, the water by my feet, and contemplating what I've done with my life, I looked left and this is exactly what I saw. I was medium-mildly hung-over. I was sitting there alone, no one around. Right after I took this picture a family, 2 parents and 3 little kids came over & sat right next to me. They were throwing rocks & sticks for about 15 minutes before leaving.
The middle photo was taken near Hershey, Pennsylvania. I have never even heard of a "Horse Blanket" never mind ever seeing a sign about one in real life. I was at a laundromat in farmsville, washing some black hand towels for Carrie Underwood and watching "Walker, Texas Ranger". You should have seen the damn candy dispensers that were below & around this sign. They looked like the old ones at the old laundromat between Broad & 15th, on Snyder.
The bottom photo I noticed on my way to work about a week ago. I walk to work every day, it's about a 45 minute walk.
In some non-blog-related news. I updated my band's website. If you have any interest you should check it out. The page I updated is just the "Releases". I added some photo's of some of the old releases. Not all, since some I don't even have copies of anymore.
here's the link to the "Releases" page:
M AX NOI MACH RELEASES

2 comments:

Ashton Keeley Montrone said...

horse blankets are the blankets you put between the saddle and the horse. There are really rough and tough and stiff. You wouldn't want to use it for yourself because it would be like scratchy wool sweater times ten.

Anonymous said...

the bottom photo of this sequence is pure. pure, i don't know what to say. just pure rad i guess. you and your phone captured the weather better than skin could. nice.