Monday, April 21, 2008

CELL PHONE SET #9









Like mentioned above, this is Cell Phone Set #9. On time.
The top photo is in West Chester, just outside of Philadelphia. You should go there, maybe you should even try to live there. I bet it would be real fun & cheap. Just maybe you should maybe bring your shotgun, maybe.
The middle photo is of an alley-way that I walk down every day on my way to work. The rest of the alley (where I took the photo from) is usually covered in a homeless man's ex-clothes & usually has a pretty loud scent of piss creeping around. If you go there right now there might be a bottle or two smashed on the ground near where you might walk.
The bottom photo is a photo of a dinner Jena & I cooked last week. It's not the whole meal, though. The breaded/fried chicken is missing & so is the rice. Those 3 parts just looked pretty nice together.

No comments: